I have now issued a license that covers the frozenpeachsites.com domain, so you won’t need to login to access the editor (skip steps with *). If you choose to purchase a custom domain I can issue the license for it.
Follow the steps & screenshots to set up your account for Nicepage editor. I will issue the license to the e-mail attached to your account in this system, so be sure to use a valid address! Don’t worry, it won’t be sold or shared because I hate spam, too!
- From admin dashboard after logging into your account click Nicepage
- Select settings and set what you like
- Select wizard
- Select create new page
- *Click sign up button & check your email – including junk/spam
- *Click through email link to set up password for drag & drop editor
- Select blank page (you can add content & layouts later)
- Use editor functions to build page content as desired, click save/publish at top
- *When finished visit nicepage.com and logout of account